Now more than ever we know that early detection of disease saves lives. These cancer screenings are available to you at no cost under your health insurance plan.
- Breast cancer is the second-most common cause of cancer deaths in adult women.
- Women over age 40 should talk to their doctors about mammography screening.
- Thousands of women die of cervical cancer each year, but it is the easiest female cancer to prevent.
- Women who are sexually active or over age 21 should receive a PAP test at least every three years.
- If caught early, colorectal cancer can be successfully treated.
- Men and women should begin colorectal cancer screening at age 50